2011 Finally comes!

Sunday, January 2, 2011
Finally,the year that I've waiting for..2011..the year that should be more and more things i've been planning will be achieved here.

Like previous year before,I've been planning a whole lots of things...but in the end....hehehe...just few of it get achievable value.=p

So,for this year...I wont target so much,but a bit bigger than usual...okay,for this lovely years of 2011,I would like to have :

-> a new phone which will be Xperia X8
-> better job and oppurtunities for my company
->saving up my pennies to buy a house and a car ofcourse.
->and finally...to find my soulmate,wife,girl,woman or whatever u can say as long the meaning are the same...=D

p/s:im gonna be 24 soon,so there's much to expect from the age like this...hope everything that i've been working on for this year can be achieve.!!

My dream phone....its a cheap plastic android-based phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment