OpenHouse Raya CU202

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wehehe...I'm starting my word today with a laughing.Yes,yes...I'm having an openhouse for my classmate last saturday.Actually I'm a bit shocked there was alot of people coming and I didnt expecting that much....why?I've been told that some of them couldnt make it, and some of them also have their own agenda.

But who knows..when it comes the day,alot people that I've expected not to come..are here!!hahaha..okay,for the menu,my mom just cook a spaggeti and chicken rice...and guess what,its finish too fast!!...wow,are you guys really hungry?..hehe.. By the way,to all my friends who comes by..thank you very much...and hope all the food was fine..=p..heheh..we'll see you guys next year then..



p/s : I've been expecting different menu next year...so just wait and see =)






6 comments:

{ jIwA mUsiC aRt } at: October 10, 2010 at 4:41 PM said...

ur mothers cooking was hot bro!!
so delicious..
want that chicken rice again....;D

{ Hood Kamil } at: October 10, 2010 at 5:16 PM said...

thanks dude....
hope there's will be another openhouse next year..
ko nak makan pe lak nnt eju?

{ jIwA mUsiC aRt } at: October 10, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

next year tuhh insyaALLAH..
next time i dun care.
as long as u make a open house, insyaALLAH i will attend along with all of our friends..;D
make sure that ur mom cooks again!

{ Hood Kamil } at: October 10, 2010 at 7:54 PM said...

hehehe...ofcourse...rajin2 la singgah blog ye...aku nak traffic aku tinggi,baru kekerapan iklan2 nuff yg mahal2 nak muncul..today dah 2-3 iklan mahal kuar..kalau keep it up mcm ni..cepat aku boleh capai RM50 ni

Anonymous at: October 10, 2010 at 9:34 PM said...

macam kat halaman rumah ko je..betul x??

{ Hood Kamil } at: October 11, 2010 at 4:21 AM said...

yup...mmg halaman umah aku pong...=)

Post a Comment