Camping at ulu yam !!

Monday, September 27, 2010

A few days ago,I've had my first camping for this year!!...Yes,it was my 1st camping with my new friends here...and without any preparation with my physical fitness,my "otot"2 sengal2 all here and there...ahahahaha~(ouch ! I should have been prepared earlier =p)


It was held at Ulu Yam....ermm...quite a nice place even its cheaper than other places...hahaha.But the experiences that we could achieve there was priceless...this is because we learn alot of new things,get a new friends,"ngorat"2 aweks.hehehe~ Since I'm posting this article,I would like to thank to my friends who are with me joining this crapping camping(haha~)
*Farrah Ain
*Julinda

*Eiffah

*Khairul


and not to forgot,our shy guy....mr.Faizuddin(eju)...hahaha...next time , we looking for girls again okay guys? =D

p/s : I hope all of us will be joining the paintball challenge =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment